"I enjoyed learning from Jennifer and felt empowered to learn what was best for my body." -Austin, Tx
"When I wake up, I can now make sentences in the morning! My husband is amazed!"-Austin, Tx.
Common reasons people come to see me:
- Low Energy and Fatigue
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Digestive woes
- Immune System support
- Chronic disease/imbalances
- Fears of eating/cooking health-fully
- Overwhelm of knowing/not knowing what herbs/supplements/superfoods to use
My clients report that they:
- Have energy when they wake up!
- Are feeling better than they have in years!
- Are digesting, sleeping, eating, and relating BETTER!
- Feel empowered to take the education and training that I've imparted to them to go forward in a positive way!
Functional Nutritional Therapy plus Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA): Digging into the root cause, looking at symptoms and patterns. Optimizing your diet to give you more energy by eating in the right way just for you. This helps you to lose weight, balance hormones, and feel energized!!
Herbal Medicine, Aromatherapy, and Flower Essences: Plant medicine is super bio-available, and I use only sustsainable and organic products. Big shifts can happen with simple remedies. Many times it is the dosage that is key.
Nutraceuticals based upon customized protocols: Professional grade only to support diet and lifestyle adjustments.
Health Coaching + Love and Compassion: This is my strength as I've been working with folks for years to make positive lifestyle changes. This is often a missing link in healthcare. I can help you find your "Why" and stick with it!
I Specialize in:
Families: Providing support to parents is what I do best! As a mom of 3 myself, I have walked the path of prevention; dealing with infections; and recovery. I utilize nutrient-dense diet; food sensitivity support; herbal remedies; homeopathic remedies; aromatherapy; and nutraceuticals (professional grade vitamins, minerals, and other supplements) to get you and yours feeling great. I have done additional training with Epidemic Answers to help get to the root cause of inflammatory issues.
Women: I love working with women in all ages and stages. Women are affected by hormonal cycles, childbirth, fertility issues; stress-work-life balance, etc, and are seriously under represented in medical research/treatment. I am particularly tuned in to Mamas, new and experienced. Having walked the walk and struggled with all types of adjustments to Mamahood, and having come through with lots of support, education, and a career change, I can be your guide. You do not have to do it alone.
For a Free Discovery Call
Let's Get Results!!
Functional Nutritional Therapy--Initial Consultation and 1 Follow Up Session--225$
- An initial wellness session to discuss your needs and concerns. Paperwork must be filled out ahead of time, to be analyzed before your session, and discussed with you when you come in.
- 2-2/2 hours
- I will collect pertinent information, review your food journals and other paperwork that you have filled out beforehand, and help you decide what you want to focus on.
- I will follow up after this session with recommendations, a protocol that we discuss, and an action plan!
- Follow up sessions after the initial consultation. We will evaluate your plan and protocol, food journal and other paperwork, and discuss your needs, modifying your plan of action..
- All sessions include a follow up email with a protocol and action plan. 45 - 60 minutes.
HTMA Test and Interpretation Consultation: 200$
Coming Soon!! Enliven: Mind/Body Coaching Program: Contact me for Package Pricing
- This Mind/Body Coaching program is really about helping you to go deeper with your "why" and hold space for you to explore your needs and wants. This program looks at your mindset and lifestyle and helps you design a path that really works for you! This in combination with the functional nutrition and HTMA is a great way to make the changes you want for your health. I am so excited to be offering this!!
- Emotional support: Flower essences are similar to homeopathic medicine, in that they are an essence derived from a (here a flower) without the overt medicine being extracted (like a tincture or alcohol extract).
- They work on the emotional body and typically bring into balance whatever emotion you are trying to correct. While I usually add them to products, see my Be Sweet Salve, or Open Heart Elixir, I also like to craft blends for targeted support.
- Making flower essences is definitely tapping into the plant spirit world, where reverence and plant connection are a language one learns to speak when asking for their energetic medicines.
- Once purchased, I will contact you with some questions to craft your blend. It's as simple as that!! You will recieve a Customized 2 oz. bottle with your purchase. I use hand crafted flower essences and Bach flower essences in my blends.
- This is a 1-on-1 consutlation where you will fill out a short questionnaire beforehand, and we will discuss your needs and concerns.
- Custom blending: this is apothecary medicine. I will custom make your product according to your needs. 1 Product is included in the price.
For a Free Discovery Call