Work with Me
Health and Wellness comes from the inside out. How we feel in our bodies, minds, and hearts impacts our presence in the world. Many chronic conditions arise from imbalances in the body due to nutritional deficiencies.
Together we will utilize the foundations of Nutritional Therapy (finding and addressing the root causes of your imbalances using targeted nutrient support) and Clinical Herbal Medicine (looking at the whole body and utilizing bio-available plant medicine).
We will create a plan of action to get high quality nutrition into every meal so you have the building blocks to optimize digestion, balance hormones, improve nutrient absorbsion, and feel better .
See below for details of how you can work with Jennifer.
Please review our offering descriptions and call for a free Information Gathering Call to familiarize you with how I work
1. Initial Consultation and Follow Up Session--225$
- A Two-part wellness session utilizing herbal medicine, nutrition, lifestyle, and aromatherapy (if appropriate). We will take a deeper look at your concerns and make a plan of action. Ideally, paperwork will be filled out ahead of time, to be discussed with further inquiry during this time.
- 1 hour for the first visit, and up to 1 hour for the second. You leave with a plan of action, including a personalized and bio-individual protocol to start working on.
2. Individual Follow Up Session--65$
- 45 minutes long, individual sessions after the initial two-pack. This is for further analysis, education, planning, and coaching. We will review your food journal, and symptoms. Ongoing education and support will be provided, as well as accountability.
3. Long Term Success: Enliven 3 Month Program--600$
- Can be purchased with an Initial Consultation or as an add-on program.
- 2 sessions per month; total of 6
- Bi-weekly Nutrition Education sent to your Inbox
- Meal Planning, customized
- Monthly re-evaluation of your symptoms
- Weekly food journal check-ins: accountability and fine tuning
- Discounts to ongoing Community classes at Calyx and elsewhere.
- Written reports of protocols and findings.
- Ongoing questions via email. (Within reason)
- Ongoing Protocol adjustment
- Ongoing education, resources, and referrals.
- This program is designed to give you individualized long-term support: by fine tuning your daily habits, fine-tuning protocols, answering unlimited questions, with a researcher at your disposal, and unlimited referrals as needed. You have someone on your team that is working for you all month long, versus just during your appointment time.
- The 3 month time frame is a long term committment which is going to get you the results that you need. With ongoing accountability, you can stay focused and on track. It's so easy to walk away with a protocol from a session and then never follow through.
- Ongoing education, accountability, and SUPPORT can really make a lasting difference in your healing journey.
4. Specialty Consultations-- Contact me